Even if you own vacant land and are planning to build residential or commercial structures, it’s all too easy to become consumed by the finer details and lose sight of your overall vision.
At the same time, you may have procured property that includes media assets and existing billboards, only to have no idea of how best to monetise this space.
Either way, at Airoutdoor we’re on hand to work alongside you and realise the true value of your corporeal assets, by identifying potentially lucrative ad spaces and the ideal locations for small and large billboards alike.
So, how exactly does this work, and what are the benefits to you? These include:
With Airoutdoor, you can turn surplus and vacant land stock into valuable advertising space, as our team of surveyors and planners will identify viable billboard locations and create a structure that compliments the surrounding environment.
We’ll also manage any new or existing assets that may be installed, ensuring that these are profitable and continually generating a financial return.
If you own a property that exists in a high-traffic consumer or roadside locations, we can design eye-catching and strategically-placed billboard structures that will generate significant demand amongst advertisers.
There’s nothing worse than paying to maintain derelict properties or vacant land, even in instances where you’re in the midst of a new and exciting development project.
By working with Airoutdoor, you can realise the full value of your assets and create premium advertising space that generates significant returns on your investment.
Request a Callback to Discuss Further
Airoutdoor is a family-owned business, we guarantee our rents, we actually answer the phone, and we’ll never ask you to sign a 40-year contract!
When we start working with a landlord we will:
- Survey the site to determine the best positions for the panel(s).
- Where necessary obtain planning/advertising consent or change of use.
- Source, design, install and pay for all advertising panels to be installed.
- Maintain them, so they always look neat and tidy.
- Sell space to local advertisers.
- Manage the printing, production and bill posting process.
- Handle all financial transactions with the advertisers.
- We pay a fixed rent each quarter as a commission based on a 7-10yr term lease agreement
It couldn’t be simpler. No tricks, no gimmicks, just a relationship based on trust and recurring benefits to everyone involved. To find out more, contact us today!