If so, you’re not alone in the current climate, as advertisers continue to increase their online spend whilst the rental values for paper and paste billboards are squeezed significantly.
This will provide little comfort regardless of how many billboards you own, but you can rest-assure that Airoutdoor can help you out by securing the lease on your various outdoor media assets.
Here are a few of the benefits of this:
When we secure one or more of your lease agreements, you’ll realise a higher return on your rental income than you previously did, we offer one of the highest returns in the market.
This will immediately reduce your financial risk, by freeing you from shortlease agreements and the threat of diminishing rents.
You can reinvest the rental payments that we provide into new and exciting opportunities, potentially driving growth and expansion over an extended period of time
Even though you may have contracted your billboard lease to us, you’ll retain control of the property and continue to leverage this as a corporeal business asset
These benefits are difficult to ignore, particularly in instances where you own multiple billboard sites that are being decommissioned or becoming increasingly unprofitable.
By contracting your billboard lease (or leases) to the team at Airoutdoor we can instantly help improve your financial return by receiving higher rental yields therefore empowering us to fill blank advertising space that draws attention to your locations!
Request a Callback to Discuss Further
Airoutdoor is a family-owned business, we guarantee our rents, we actually answer the phone, and we’ll never ask you to sign a 40-year contract!
When we start working with a landlord we will:
- Survey the site to determine the best positions for the panel(s).
- Where necessary obtain planning/advertising consent or change of use.
- Source, design, install and pay for all advertising panels to be installed.
- Maintain them, so they always look neat and tidy.
- Sell space to local advertisers.
- Manage the printing, production and bill posting process.
- Handle all financial transactions with the advertisers.
- We pay a fixed rent each quarter as a commission based on a 7-10yr term lease agreement
It couldn’t be simpler. No tricks, no gimmicks, just a relationship based on trust and recurring benefits to everyone involved. To find out more, contact us today!